Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Infinite - 내꺼하자 (Be Mine) + Over The Top [Tracklist]

Finally! Infinite is here! After the awesome teaser, they finally back with new music video and releases their 1st album! Who's excited like me?


Spazzing time : OMG L! You almost give me a heart attack in the beginning. SO hot. Especially the part when suddenly his clothes change lol Everyone is super hot~! I was about to repeat the same thing for everyone lol Extra hotness to Hoya~ You officially my 2nd fav now Hoya hehe

Sungyeol only sing... 'Do you hear me... Do you hear me...' Poor baby :/ Sunggyu, whats that at your neck? It scared me for a while lol

I love the chorus <3 Can't wait for their performances! Infinite is famous for their perfectly synced group dance~ I wanna see their full choreography.

Here's the tracklist. Check em out!
OVER THE TOP

1 Over The Top (Intro)
2 내꺼하자 (Be Mine)
3 3분의1 (1/3)
4 Tic Toc
5 Julia
6 Because (Sungkyu Solo)
7 시간아 (Time) (Woohyun Solo)
8 Amazing
9 Crying (Infinite H Feat. Baby Soul)
10 Real Story


*I hope they win this time. But there' so many group having their 'come back' now, so probably hard for them to win :(
**Which one is your favourite? On my way to listen the whole album =D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...