Thursday, December 15, 2011

U-Kiss - Tick Tack PV & Japanese Major Debut Album!


Let me start off by saying that this is THE BEST MUSIC VIDEO OF U-KISS EVER!!! Perhaps even one of the best this entire year. From the daebak precision of the "TICK-TACK" choreography to the amazing full-on sound throttle, U-Kiss has defined how far they can go to exceed expectations!

I will just let you watch because despite being a japanese debut, its a MAJOR debut into the mainstream japan which explains the explosive concept & impeccable lyrics. Plus, everyone is fricking awesome. Soohyun & Hoon's vocal mash is just epic. as well as the most heart-pounding rapping from the brilliant three Eli, AJ & Dongho and in fast japanese! Main vocal Kevin is joined by Kiseop who's tremendously improved on his singing.

TICK TACK PV:

cr:ukiss2008

So?? XD I couldn't help hanging my mouth open when I first saw this. I really wish this was their Korean comeback song but oh well, its still really good.

The lyrics portray a guy (U-Kiss) who keeps lying to their girlfriend, keeping her clinging on a string, but he doesn't understand why she stays with him. As time goes on, he just keeps on lying because that's just who he is.

I tried to see what Tick Tack means, but all I could find was that it was Tick Tock in Swedish haha I don't think I'm looking at the right meaning lol. I dunno about you but AJ looks more and more like Song Seunghyun of FTI haha sorry but it makes me like him more! I love these boys to death!

Tracklist:

01 - Tick Tack
02 - Coincidence
03 - 0330 (Piano & Chorus ver.)
04 - Tick Tack (inst.)
05 - Coincidence (inst.)


Panda Says: Its a single album you're sure to enjoy, its impacted me quite heavily at first listen. 0330 in Japanese with piano is just extremely soothing. I just love U-Kiss yall~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...