Friday, February 17, 2012

Music Bank K-Chart Top 20 [120217]

Hye everyone! We're back with k-chart! Sorry for not updating any k-chart for such a long time. Me myself, I haven't really updating anything for the last couple of months. I don't even know when is the last time I post something on this blog. :/ Thanks Awin and Aox for keeping this blog alive :P And thanks to our reader, who support, comment, email, like our fb, retweet our twitter, click our adv or just anything. Seriously thank you :) You know we wouldn't continue spazzing without you ;D

Okay enuff babling, let's get back to work.

***

Congratulations T-ARA for winning K-Chart 3rd week of February!


1. T-Ara - Lovey Dovey
2. FT Island - 지독하게 (Severely)
3. MBLAQ - This Is War
4. IU - 너랑 나 (You and I)
5. Teen Top - Crazy
6. Jay Park - Know Your Name [NEW]
7. Se7en - 내가 노래를 못해도 (When I Can't Sing)
8. Dal Shabet - Hit You
9. Hyunseung (B2ST) & Hyuna (4Minute) - Trouble Maker
10. Davichi - I Will Be Missing You [NEW]
11. SNSD - The Boys
12. 10cm - 애상 (Sorrow)
13. Sunny Hill - The Grasshopper Song
14. Beast - I Knew It
15. K.Will - I Hate Myself
16. Miryo - Dirty
17. Brian - To Let This Die
18. T-Ara - Roly-Poly
19. Na Yoon Kwon with Baek Jiyoung - 겁이나서 [NEW]
20. LED Apple - Time Is Up

Here are the list for performances on 17th February 2012:

♬ Debut - Speed

♬ Comeback stage - Jay Park, K.Will

★ Today Music Bank ★
F.T. Island, Davichi, TEEN TOP, Sweet Sorrow (with Davichi’s Kang Min Kyung), J-Cera, Stellar, Wink, M.Street, CHAOS, LEDApple, SPICA, X-5, Ailee, B.A.P, Chocolat, Nine Muses, Fat Cat, Block B, Dal Shabet, NS Yoon-G, Miryo, and Brian Joo.

Miss A comeback next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...