Friday, February 24, 2012

[120224] Ryeowook and Siwon Graduation

Ryeowook twitter update


@ryeong9 : I’ve graduated~~>< Thank you to all the professors, asisstant noonas, seniors, and juniors~~ Eventhough I can’t confidently say that I’m a qualified graduate like the others, (because) I couldn’t do the activities on campus, but I’ve been always an Inha student at heart. Lastly, thank you for Professor’s words. I won’t forget it^^

@ryeong9 : Saya sudah lulus~~>< Terima kasih kepada semua dosen, asisten, senior, dan junior~~ Walaupun aku tidak yakin bisa mengatakan bahwa aku adalah seorang lulusan yang berkualitas seperti yang lain, (karena) aku tidak bisa melakukan kegiatan di kampus, tapi aku selalu merupakan mahasiswa Inha di hati. Terakhir, terima kasih atas kata-kata Profesor. Aku tidak melupakannya^^

Siwon twitter update

@siwon407 :)


@siwon407 : I’m gonna move forward to the larger world..with a bigger dream.. I’m proud to be a student of Inha University^^








120224 Sungdong Cafe – Heenim’s phone call with Siwon [AUDIO]



(mungkin Heechul menelfon Siwon untuk memberi ucapan selamat atas kelulusannya ^^)


credit : @tinee48 | @Jungwook0729 | @Musmemory__ | @ayawook | teukiebiased701 on YT
via : Sup3rjunior
summarized by me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...