Saturday, March 19, 2011

ZE:A (Child Of Empire) - Here I Am MV + 1st Album Lovability [MP3 DL]

Kyaa~ Love their new styles :))

The nine boys are coming back this year with a released of their first full album named, Lovability! Having debuted in lately 2009, they had released two mini albums, Mazeltov and Leap For Detonation plus one single, Level Up..I seriously missed nine of them :( hahaha..They had transformed from strong, masculine images to a lovely and romantic handsome guys..I'm not actually like this concept..As for me, the old concepts and songs were more suit them..hehe^^ They had finally revealed MV for Here I Am..Nevertheless, they are really cute!

Cred: annyeong944

Aigooo~ I can't stop looking at Kwanghee..hahaha! Love the MV too..the boys look so cute in colourful clothes! I'm trying to accept this new concept of ZE:A..hehe ^^ Heechul in pink! Waaa,lovely! and Minwoo ah?!! Since when you keep that long hair?? hahaa..whatever lah he is still cute <3

The lovable ZE:A <3



MAZELTOV ZE:A! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...