Saturday, March 19, 2011

Infinite - Nothing's Over MV + Inspirit [MP3 DL]


I'm so excited that the boys of INFINITE are back!! Shedding their dark “Before the Dawn” concept, the boys went with a playful and romantic look to coincide with the upcoming spring season..They have released Nothing's Over MV few days ago and they already made their comeback stage in music shows :)

Cred: ASIANMUSIKpop1

Sung Yeol ah!!~ Why you have such a cute looking?! He didn't had much appearance right in other Infinite's MV, I had never noticed him before this..hahaha..and he didn't sing any solo part..hrmm..as usual, only Sung Kyu, L, and Woohyun are singing in solo parts! hahaha..I just like this song! It's not as good as Before The Dawn..but I still love their cute concept..Woohyun & Hoya <3




Track #3 is the remake from their 1st mini album-Evolution, I love the original one but the remake is a slow version and it sounds great too! Yes, I can SMILE :) waaa, I love Infinite!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...