Tuesday, March 29, 2011

4minute - Heart to Heart MV + Mini Album [MP3 DL]

Hye girls and guys! Remember me? alia aka flyfonix is back! keke I believe this is my first post for this year XD Jongmal mianhee...

Anyway, my top 3 girls group is back! Who's next? 4 4 4 4minute! Along side CNBLUE'S Jungshin!


Jungshin looks like Japanese to me lol The mv is cute. The girls childish revenge is definitely cute. This mv and song remind me of What A Girl Wants. You know, I think I saw lots sides of 4minute. The strong, cool side like HUH, I My Me Mine, and Superstar; the young, funky side like Muzik and Hot Issues; and the cute, bubbly side like this song. I can say I love all them all!







I love 4minute's songs cause I think their vibe is so me XD I just briefly listen to the mini album. So far, I think I like 02 and 05 =D What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...