Friday, November 19, 2010

F.Cuz - Midnight Sun MV

Remember Jiggy? Not? What about No One? Now you should really focus cause F.CUZ is back! HAHA


The song is much more cooler if I don't see the mv... lol Idk, something wrong with the mv somewhere keke But I love the song, seriously. And the dance is pretty cool if you watch them perform hehe Just in time to watch them in mb just now XD

I hate the fact that Jinon doesn't sing at ALL! He just err talking for a few line and that's it. Can't even consider that as a rap =.= I was waiiiiting for him when I know F.cuz is coming back =.= I sort of taking interest to him in Dream Team haha

OMG MAGNAE IS AWESOME! Hye Yejun ^^ Tho I don't really like him before and the fact that I can't see his eyes here lol I like his hair harhar AND HE SINGS A LOOOOOT. Not fair :/

Kan and Lee U, Idk what happened but you guys used to be my fav XD

F.Cuz Gorgeous under the cut....



Yejun, Jinon, Kan, Lee U


01 Intro
02 U Crazy
03 Midnight Sun (Original Ver.)
04 친구졸업
05 Say U Say Me
06 내꺼
07 괜찮아
08 Midnight Sun (Remix Ver.)
09 친구졸업 (Inst.)
10 Minight Sun (Inst.)
11 Outro

F.Cuz - Gorgeous.rar


*They called this MINI album??? So many!! lol haha siap ada outro XD Thanks Awin uploadkan! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...