Wednesday, November 17, 2010

B2ST/BEAST - Beautiful MV + 4th Mini Album Lights Go On Again

At last..


So excited!! Beautiful MV is finally released!! oh, actually it was released 2 days ago..hahaha..must watch yeorobun!!~

Cred: beastofficial

I'm waiting for this MV for so long!haha..I just watched this MV half an hour ago and really really excited jumping jumping to post..hahaha :p
This is a story version right?! Yeah, finally Beast made a MV with a story line..Wohooo~ I'm seriously don't know what to comment..It's totally super duper triple CUTE and FUN to watch! haaa...still..

Junhyung - The main character?? hahaa..handsome student! He likes the girl..eh, broke up ke apa?? kesian gila..haha..At the end,ahh..the picture is so sweet~
Kikwang - A nerd transferred student..so cute~ Love his dancing! haa, maybe he likes the girl so do the girl..oh my poor Junhyung ;(
Dongwoon - Uihh..the magnae looks so macho in this MV! love his new hair..Awww~ nampak macam budak nakal..I like~
Doojoon - HOT DJ!! <3
Yoseub - Yeahh!! b-boy ftw!! Adorable yoseub~
Hyunseung - Famous b-boy!! ahhaaa..
The main girl & 7 dancing girl group - Trainess from CUBE..I don't know when they'll be debut..

Tracklist under the cut :)



01 Lights Go On Again
02 Beautiful
03 니가 제일 좋아 (I Like You The Best)
04 Lightless
05 I'm sorry

Love the album!! <3 Wahhhhh!!

Don't miss their comeback at Music Bank this friday on 19th November okayh!~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...