Thursday, November 11, 2010

B2ST/BEAST - Beautiful Teaser


Hhahaha..okayh..I can't stop thinking about Beast..I feel like want to spazz about Beast more and more..hahaha..yeah! as usual, super duper triple hyper mood coming! =D

So, as you all know, Beast had already released their 1st teaser for the intro on their 4th mini album, 'Lights Go On Again'..Let's go to my friend,alia's post HERE..It's a very nice teaser and intro! <3 As the title track for the album, 'Beautiful' MV teaser is releases..even their full mini album's tracks also released..There are 5 tracks which are Lights Go On Again (Intro), Beautiful, 니가 제일 좋아 (I Like You The Best), Lightless, and I'm Sorry..I'll put the links in the next post along with their MV for sure ;)

Cred: beastofficial

Wahhhh..This is sooo BEASTTTT!!!~ Just like the real them..They like to playing around and not too serious..and Kikwang always be the lead actor..so cute..hahaha..omo, I like this teaser and so do the Lights Go On Again! And the song, ah ah ah, so beautiful! Can't wait for the full MV to come out!! I'll comment more on their MV..hehe..Come on CUBE!! B2UTY's here can't wait any longer~~ =p

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...