Sunday, May 29, 2011

B2ST/BEAST On A Guerilla Date!

Yeah yeah yeah! BEAST again! hahahaa.I can't control myself when it comes to BEAST! I feel like wanna tell everything, everyday about them. huhuh ;)

Wahh, so many fans ^^

They recently were the special guests on the Guerrilla Date corner of KBS 2TV’s "Entertainment Relay". KBS 2TV is only aired in Korea right? So, I don't know when this episode will be aired on KBS World TV, hrmm, maybe in the next week's episode of Entertainment Weekly. I hope so :) I want to know what our BEAST is saying and laughing at! hahaha

Cred: UnknownCarrot170

Kyaaa~ I'm so jealous with that girl! She hugged all the boys of BEAST! Huh! The boys also played some side games on the street. I don't know what was the name of the game. Strength of a punch? hahahaa. Doojon's woww Daebak!! The strongest and sweetest guy ever! hahaha =D and lastly, they had a lunch with MC and I don't know what they were talking about! I got the first question only..

MC: Who's the member that spend the less money
Everyone points at KK where KK points at JH
DJ: Its Kikwangie.
KK: Yeah, other than the activities and schedules, I usually stay at home.
YS: No economical activities.

Haha. I thought Kikwang could be the member that spend the most money! He seems like to have fun and shopping. Btw, he is so an innocent guy! and e has a very sweet smile. That's why I like him :)) hehe..

p/s: BEAST's members are very nice, sweet, and caring toward their fans. I'm so proud to be one of the B2UTIES ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...