Monday, May 16, 2011

After School - Play Ur Love M/V + Virgin Album [Tracklist]

After School revealed a new MV for another track from their Virgin album. Yeay at last I can finally make a post about them. I started to slightly feel guilty for not posting anything during their comeback 3 weeks ago hehehe


Only Kahi, Jungah, Raina and Nana here. They're so freaking gorgeous!

Oh if you don't watch their MV yet (I bet you did), go watch it. Especially Let's Step Up mv. I replay it for thousands time XD


Tracklist:
01. Let's Step Up - MV
02. Shampoo - MV
03. Virgin
04. 뱅(Bang)! (2011 New Recordings)
05. Play Ur Love
06. Dream (feat. Pre-School Girl 윤조)
07. 너 때문에 (2011 New Recordings)
08. 시간에 기대어 (Raina Solo)
09. 잘 지내고 있죠
10. Funky Man (Nana Vs Lizzy) (feat. Pre-School Girl)
11. My Bell (Jung-A Solo)
12. When I Fall (2011 New Recordings)
13. Shampoo (Radio Edit)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...