Tuesday, June 21, 2011

2PM - Hands Up MV + Album's Tracklist!


Having released the tracklist of 2nd album, "Hands Up" yesterday, today 2PM releases their music video for the title track, "Hands Up"! 2PM is in the club yo! ^^

Cred: 2pm

Haha.I definitely put my hands up now!! I like Chansung's part! huhuh. Nahh, Nichkhun doesn't sing in English this time. They look so cool! You can hear Wonder Girls' Sohee voice at 2:32 ^^ Waaa, I just can't wait for their comeback this week~~

[Tracklist]

01 Hands Up [NEW]
02 Electricity [NEW]
03 Give It To Me [NEW]
04 영화처럼 (Just Like The Movies) [NEW]
05 모르니 (Don't You Know) [NEW]
06 Hot [NEW]
07 Without U
08 I'll Be Back
09 I Can't
10 Hands Up (East4A mix) [NEW]
11 Electricity (220v mix) [NEW]
12 Thank You
13 Don't Stop Can't Stop

I like "Hands Up" the most! "Give It To Me" was composed by Junho. He's so awesome! I like the melody of the song. Junsu also composed one of the song which is "Hot"..Yeah! 2PM is now sweeping the live music charts. They have become stronger than ever! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...