Friday, April 1, 2011

B2ST/BEAST - Shock Japanese Ver. PV + [MP3 DL]

I thought I wanna rest from posting for this month (baru je ckp ngan alia td.hahaha)..but..yeah, you know, when there's any new news about Beast, I can't stop thinking about them and am hyper to post about it! hahaha..

As most of us know, on February 2011, Beast had already debuted in Japan and at the same time they had released their full PV of their popular song, SHOCK in Japanese version. :)

Cred: beastofficial

It was still the same chorus, of course! "Everyday I Shock, Shock!!" Junhyung's rap in Korean , isn't?? Waeyo?! huh..yeah, I think Shock in Japanese was better but the Korean version was a lot more better..hahaha XD I like Japanese's music video more than Korean's one..It had many scenes and the guys looked soooo handsome plus more aggressive! HAHA..

Gi Kwang and Dongwoon <3 Waaaaa, Love BEAST!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...