Wednesday, January 5, 2011

SECRET's Shy Boy MV + Album! [MP3 DL]


Its Secret time!! Oh their mazic mazic mazic haha. Leave it to Secret to comeback when no other girl groups are around, but that's okay! Since so many guy groups are comeback-ing they can be their Shy Boy(s)! Haha okay not so good of a joke, but hey I'm writing this in the middle of the night!

Is this their 1st single? After debuting with a Want You Back, returning with Magic, then they became Madonnas, Secret is back with a 60's cutesy concept for their new song, I think Seonhwa, Zinger, Jieun and Hyosung look absolutely gorgeous!! So jealous!! Especially Jieun who looks amazing in 60's style..

I have to admit I almost threw up at the beginning cuz they were acting so creepy cute, but afterwards I turned to like the song a bit, its fun and it's way different than their last two title songs. Enjoy! (turn on the cc for english subs)

Secret - Shy Boy

cr: BestofAsian

More for the PHOTOS + SINGLE??




Panda says: I really like No.1 as well! I'm glad they didn't choose it as the title track though, because it sounds like Magic or Madonna, but with a more mellow feel, its cool. I think Zinger shines more here with her raps than Shy Boy. As for Shy Boy, it is different, if you're into different =D.



CONCEPT PHOTOS
(of course they are HD~!)



















































































No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...