Sunday, December 5, 2010

T-ara - Yayaya and Why Are You Being Like This MV's [Temptastic EP + MP3 DL]

Yayaya! T-ara has comeback with new mini album, 'Temptastic'..As we all know, T-ara added one new member named Hwayoung and changed leader from Eunjong to Boram..You can read the news HERE :)

From the top,left : Eunjong, Boram (leader), Jiyeon
From the bottom,left : Qri, Soyeon, Hyomin, Hwayoung (New member)

Yeah, we all thought that Why Are You Being Like This was the title track of the album because its MV revealed first..But Yayaya is actually their title track..Both songs have a very different concepts..I like Why Are You Being Like This more than Yayaya..hahaha..but Yayaya is cute though..And I don't really like the MVs..The first one is a little bit crowd or something..I feel dizzy watching the MV..Haaa, it's same like I'm Really Hurt MV..

Cred: Fouge642

And the 2nd one, Yayaya, I'm actually don't understand what is the song all about..hahaha..lol XD No Min Woo also stars in the video :) Let me see your lalala?? +_+

Cred: iAznSamManMV

Eventhough I don't like their MVs, I'm totally love their performance on both songs! hahahaa..Now I can see Hwayoung :)



Comeback stage @ Music Bank on 3rd December 2010.
Cred: hoshunyim3004

Kyaaa~ I like the first performance! It's HOT and perfect!! hahaa..and Yayaya's performance is cute..but Boram didn't sing much in this song..they should give more part to our new leader! hahaha..One more thing, I guess Hwayoung is a rapper too..and she is tall and pretty! It seems like she is the tallest in the group..Woo 0_0

Temptastic's mini album :-

01 Yayaya
02 왜 이러니 (Why Are You Being Like This)
03 Ma Boo
04 몰라요 (I Don't Know)
05 괜찮아요 (I'm Okay)
06 Yayaya (Inst.)

All the tracks are nice I told ya! If you listened to it for many times, you might like it..eventhough it's kindda annoying..HAHAHA =D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...